We are with Ukraine. We offer tickets to any of our plays at a symbolic price of CZK 1 to all Ukrainians.
Tickets can be purchased directly at the box office in Alfa pasáž or booked at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +420 530 330 869 or +420 731 457 204.
- students (upon presentation of a valid student card) — discount price
- seniors (audiences aged 65 and older) — discount price
- ITIC, ISIC, EYCA card holders — discount price
- ZTP (disability identification) card holders — discount price
- ZTP/P card holders including a guide — CZK 100
- unemployed persons (upon presentation of a certificate of unemployment stamped by an Employment Office and a valid ID) — CZK 100
- group ticket — CZK 160
- BRNOPAS holders — 50% discount
Fixed ticket prices – regular and discount prices – are displayed for every play.
Student last minute
- CZK 100
- Students who arrive 15 min. before the start of a show and present a valid student card may choose from vacant seats and purchase tickets at a very special price. One price is applicable for all students, regardless of their school.
- CZK 100–160 depending on the show
- School groups and other youth groups are offered special prices or a group ticket discount. For such visits please contact Romana Břízová – email@example.com, +420 607 617 239.
- CZK 160
- Would you like to regularly receive special deals for selected shows for your company or an organization such as a club? Please contact Romana Břízová – firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 607 617 239.
- 1 + 1 ticket for free to any play from the HaDivadlo repertoire
- The deal is valid for members of the Association of Czech Film Clubs, IKEA Family, passengers travelling with České dráhy (the ČD points program), the Alliance Française Brno loyalty card holders and other partners as agreed.
Season tickets and vouchers
- CZK 200–1500
- You can also purchase season tickets and get tickets at a special price.
Use FKSP for ticket or season ticket purchases
- If you are an employee of a state-owned enterprise or a contributory organization, check with your employer whether you can draw from the Cultural and Social Needs Fund (FKSP) to purchase tickets.
- We can invoice your employer organization – please send us invoicing details to email@example.com, for more information please contact us at +420 607 617 239.