- Born in Bratislava on 1st July 1987.
- He was a member of the amateur section of the Gong Theater company.
- He graduated in Environmental Science at the Faculty of Science, Comenius University Bratislava, and in Theatre Theory and Criticism at the Academy of Performing Arts in Bratislava.
- He was a chief editor of magazine kød – concretely on theatre, and theater scientist (The Theatre Institute, Bratislava).
- He is a co-founder and co-worker of culture platform MLOKI.sk.
- He writes theatre reviews, scientific articles, he organises conferences, he worked on the dramaturgy of several festivals.
- In 2017/2018, he led a seminar on connecting ecology and theatre at Ruhr Universität Bochum.
- In 2021, he defended his thesis called Performing Arts in the Anthropocene at the Academy of Performing Arts in Bratislava.
- Member of HaDivadlo since 2023.