- Seats in the auditorium do not have numbers – our ushers will be happy to help you to find a seat. Every play has a different seating layout. HaDivadlo is a black box theatre space.
- We recommend that you dress casually for your visit.
- Bookings of unpaid tickets cease to be valid 30 minutes before the start of the performance!
- If you bought your tickets online, you only need to present the QR code on your mobile device, you do not need to print anything.
- Please come to the theatre on time, you may not be allowed to enter the auditorium once the performance started. This is the case for most of our shows for technical reasons as it disrupts the ongoing show.
- Entry into the foyer is allowed 30 minutes before the start of the performance, you can refresh yourself in bar Los Překápkos, in the lower foyer.
- We also recommend other spaces in the Alfa thoroughfare built during the First Czechoslovak Republic (Café Švanda, Chocolate shop Minach, Michal Ženíšek’s bookstore…).
- Please take note that each performance has a different time of entry into the auditorium (0-20 minutes before the start of the show).
- A guarded cloakroom is open during the performance – payment for this service is voluntary.
Information for people with disabilities
- Do not be afraid to visit our theatre, our ushers will be happy to help you with everything.
- If you wish, you can inform us of your visit beforehand via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at +420 530 330 869 or +420 731 457 204.
- HaDivadlo is a barrier-free theatre.
- Our theatre does not have an audio-frequency induction loop system – in case a bigger group of hearing impaired people wish to attend a performance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to ensure the performance is subtitled.
- HaDivadlo is located in the Brno city centre in Alfa pasáž, its main entrance can be found on Jánská street (it is the only entrance open after 22.00).
- Other main entry points lead through the department store Omega and also through a passage at Náměstí Svobody no. 74.
- If you arrive on a bicycle, you can use a public bicycle rack on Jánská street opposite the main entrance into the thoroughfare.
- The nearest bus stops are Náměstí Svobody, Zelný trh and Malinovského náměstí.
- It takes approximately 10 minutes to get to the theatre from the main train station.
- You cannot enter the city centre with your car without authorization, for parking we recommend Garáže Janáčkova divadla, you can find an overview of all free parking spots in Brno here.
- We offer our audience members the option of a discounted taxi ride home from HaDivadlo! We partnered with taxi services Lido Taxi (tel. 14314) and City Taxi (tel. 14003). You can get a 17% discount, i.e. 25 Kč/km on rides from evening performances from the Alfa thoroughfare. When booking the taxi, you need to mention the password HaDivadlo to the telephone operator and the driver.