- We recommend that you dress casually for your visit.
- The foyer opens 40 minutes before the start of the show, you can refresh yourself in bar Los Překápkos in the lower foyer. The bar accepts cash only.
- We also recommend other venues in the historical building of Alfa pasáž (Café Larva Mola, Sushi bistro, Chocolate shop Minach, Candy shop Martinák, Michal Ženíšek’s book store…).
- Please come to the theatre on time, you may not be allowed to enter the auditorium once the performance started. This is the case for most of our shows for technical reasons as it disrupts the ongoing show.
- We especially ask big groups to arrive to the theatre on time to have enough time to get their tickets checked, use the cloakroom, the bathroom, the bar etc. The recommended arrival time is 20–40 min. before the start of the show. There are bookshelves with books and magazines and board games in the foyer to make your wait time more enjoyable.
- Please take note that each performance has a different time of entry into the auditorium (0–20 minutes before the start of the show).
- Seats in the auditorium do not have numbers – our ushers will be happy to help you to find a seat. Every play has a different seating layout. HaDivadlo is a black box theatre space.
- You can leave the auditorium at any time for any reason during the show, even though we prefer our audiences not to leave, of course. Some stage designs may make you unsure about the right way to exit. An usher is always present in the auditorium, seated in the first row and monitoring the space. If they see you leaving, they will guide you out, and if needed, wait for your return and guide you back to your seat.
- Bookings of unpaid tickets cease to be valid 30 minutes before the start of the performance!
- If you bought your tickets online, you only need to present the QR code on your mobile device, you do not need to print anything.
- A guarded cloakroom is open during the performance – payment for this service is voluntary.
- All audiences are welcome at dramaturgical introductions and post-play talks. Introductions start 30 minutes before the start of the performance in the Studio, post-play talks start 10 minutes after the show and are usually held in the theatre hall. Admission is free. To see introduction and talks dates, use tags on the programme page.
Information for people with disabilities
- Do not be afraid to visit our theatre, our ushers will be happy to help you with everything.
- If you wish, you can inform us of your visit beforehand via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at +420 530 330 869 or +420 731 457 204.
- HaDivadlo is a barrier-free theatre.
- Our theatre does not have an audio-frequency induction loop system – in case a bigger group of hearing impaired people wish to attend a performance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to ensure the performance is subtitled.
- HaDivadlo is located in the Brno city centre in Alfa pasáž, its main entrance can be found on Jánská street (it is the only entrance open after 22.00).
- Other main entry points lead through the department store Omega and also through a passage at Náměstí Svobody no. 74.
- If you arrive on a bicycle, you can use a public bicycle rack on Jánská street opposite the main entrance into the thoroughfare.
- The nearest bus stops are Náměstí Svobody, Zelný trh and Malinovského náměstí.
- It takes approximately 10 minutes to get to the theatre from the main train station.
- You cannot enter the city centre with your car without authorization, for parking we recommend Garáže Janáčkova divadla, you can find an overview of all free parking spots in Brno here.
- We offer our audience members the option of a discounted taxi ride home from HaDivadlo! We partnered with taxi services Lido Taxi (tel. 14314) and City Taxi (tel. 14003). You can get a 17% discount, i.e. 25 Kč/km on rides from evening performances from the Alfa thoroughfare. When booking the taxi, you need to mention the password HaDivadlo to the telephone operator and the driver.